Non-Profit Organization Membership………………$500.00
Be a Part of a Professional Network
Join other prominent professional associations, corporations, and organizations who share the united goal of preventing drug and/or alcohol abuse and their impact on the workforce.
Raise Your Profile
Institute membership demonstrates your commitment to drug-free workplaces, positioning you above your competition.
Institute membership conveys credibility. It demonstrates your willingness to actively pursue a role in preventing substance abuse, and to join in with other employers cooperatively and effectively promoting sound public policy on workplace drug-testing and substance-abuse-prevention issues at the federal, state, and local levels.
All Institute Members Receive:
- Standing order for complimentary copies of all new Institute publications
- 15% discount on additional purchases of Institute publications.
- Information on how to minimize your company’s substance-abuse-prevention program’s vulnerability to legal challenges.
- Assistance in developing and implementing employee drug education and awareness programs.
- Information and suggestions on company substance-abuse-prevention efforts.
The Institute for a Drug-Free Workplace is incorporated as a tax-exempt 501(c)(6) non-profit organization. Membership dues may be deductible as a business expense (less the minority portion used for lobbying on substance-abuse-prevention issues), but are not deductible as a charitable contribution for federal income tax purposes.